AOL Desktop Gold Installation Failed Issue
Basic Fixation Process of AOL Installation Error
Check out the general ways to fix AOL installation error given below: -
- Ensure that the source from where customer downloaded AOL Desktop Gold software is reliable & trustworthy. It’s better if you download it from the official website of AOL.
- Make sure that customer system specifications meet the software requirement for swift operation. The minimum AOL Desktop Gold system requirement are mention below: -
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 or higher, or Mac OS
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768
- Processor: 266MHz or better
- Hard Disk: At least 512MB
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Internet: High speed & stable
- Take the assistance of good anti-virus software and run a full system malware scan process.
- Restart the system and ensure if it works properly.
If AOL Desktop Gold customer has any query or problem associated with the AOL – we request them to get in touch with the AOL certified technicians at AOL Gold Support Number.
Advance Fixation Process for AOL Installation Error
When simple & basic steps are unable to resolve AOL installation problem...! AOL Desktop Gold users suppose to implement the advanced resolution procedure for instant troubleshooting.
- It might be possible that AOL customer receives a notification as "Communication software is running and won't allow AOL Gold installation". In such a scenario, AOL Desktop Gold customer need to follow the steps given below: -
- Go & select the “Task Manager” tab by pressing & holding the ‘Ctrl+Alt+Dlt’ keys on the keyboard.
- In the “Process” tab, search the ‘waol.exe’
- Choose the searched ‘waol.exe’ file and stop its running process.
- Try to install AOL Desktop Gold as a normal user, not as an administrator. Follow the steps given below: -
- Temporarily disable all the applications or programs that may block the AOL Desktop Gold installation process such as Firewall, Anti-virus software, or Windows Defender.
- Later, restart the system to save the modifications.
- To install the AOL Desktop Gold; navigate to the “Setup File Location” & right-click on it.
- Initiate the installation process as a normal user.
- Finally, choose all the positive options to complete the installation process.